REIMAGINING AND REDEFINING CORPORATE PHILANTHROPY In late October, UN World Food Program Executive Director David…
2020 Audit Checklist
The 2020 LBG Canada Audit & Benchmarking Process (of fiscal 2019 data) is almost upon us! To help you get the most out of the process, we’ve created THE go-to guide to help streamline the process. Click here to access the list.
Employers are looking for new avenues to attract and retain top talent. LBG Canada is proud to have been a part of a new report from our friends at Imagine Canada that explores the connection between employee attraction, retention and engagement and community investment programs.
Click here to download your copy of the report and explore its findings!
The Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth is unveiling a groundbreaking suite of tools that will provide local leaders with timely data-driven insights on the current state of and potential for inclusive growth in their communities.
The Inclusive Growth Toolkit includes:
- The Inclusive Growth Score – an interactive online map where users can view measures of inclusion and growth and then download a PDF Scorecard
- An analytics consultancy service that provides community leaders with customized insights to inform policy decisions, prospectus development, and impact investor discussions.
The Inclusive Growth Score uses 18 different metrics under three pillars (place, economy and community) to reflect the social and economic profile of a neighbourhood and the potential it may hold. It also provides a baseline from which to understand change as investments start to flow.
To learn more about the new toolkit, click here.
Group volunteering is a great way to bring people together to increase impact.
Our friends at Volunteer Canada have released a new toolkit covering everything you need to know to run a successful group volunteering program.
Click here to download.
Join Imagine Canada on December 5th for the Caring Company Virtual Town Hall, this quarter’s special guest is the Suncor Energy Foundation.
They’ll discuss how their strategy has evolved to recognize a need for addressing complex issues, and in relationship with those seeking to help spark change. Suncor and the Suncor Energy Foundation connect business and community strengths to make a difference in society.
Company News – Coast Capital to host Volunteer Canada Corporate Community Engagement Summit
Join Volunteer Canada and LBG Canada company, Coast Capital Savings, as they host the 2020 Corporate Community Engagement Summit, January 27-29th, 2020 in Surrey BC.
As a partner of LBG Canada, Volunteer Canada is pleased to offer tickets to this learning and networking event at $325 ($250 off the regular price). Use promo code LBG2020 by December 14th.
Volunteer Canada’s Corporate Community Engagement Summit convenes corporate professionals managing programs and initiatives for their employees, and other stakeholders, to give back to communities – whether through volunteering, donations, learning or other forms of civic engagement.
- Keynote speaker Derrick Feldmann (author Social Movements For Good: How Companies and Causes Create Viral Change) on the 8 Qualities of the Corporate Social Mind.
- Corporate Community Engagement’s Role in Diversity & Inclusion – Speakers from Great Place to Work Canada, Sun Life Financial, Volunteer Canada
- Unleashing the potential of skills-based volunteering – Speakers from the Taproot Foundation, Cenovus Energy, Tata Consultancy Services
- Telus’ highly successful retired employees giving programs and more!
To learn more and to register, please click here.
International Corner – Corporate Volunteering, Giving & Grants Technology Review
Our friends at the RW Institute have compiled a comprehensive review of the top technology solutions used around the world to support employee giving and volunteering.
To download your copy, please click here.
December 19th – Preparing for Benchmarking – Register me!
January 7th & 16th – Valuation Issues Discussion – Register me!
January 8th – 2020 LBG Canada Valuation Vote opens
January 23rd – Preparing for Benchmarking – Register me!
January 30th – Exporting Data – Register me!