LBG Canada Program Summary
LBG Canada is a network of professionals guiding community investment, corporate social responsibility and social engagement programs on behalf of Canada’s leading companies.
Participation in LBG Canada encourages companies to focus on strategy, measurement and reporting to demonstrate the business value achieved through investment in community.
- Simplified corporate reporting – audited data to inform DJSI, GRI and Imagine Canada submissions, including independent, 3rd party data assurance
- Clear and concise submissions, for accountability to senior leadership
- Support integrating impact data to achieve compelling, engaging communications
- A concise, straight-forward approach to impact measurement
- Accessible, flexible tools to structure impact thinking and inform program design
- One-on-one coaching toward achieving impact objectives
- Access to peer, national and international data to inform strategy and delivery
- Shared knowledge to shape detail of a wide range of community investment, employee volunteering and giving elements
Thought Leadership, Training and Events
- Webinar-based knowledge-sharing, focused on essential strategy, communications and measurement options.
- Click here for the 2018 LBG Canada Participants Calendar
- Enhanced connection to professional network through content-based webinars, regional and annual meetings
- Access to compelling guest speakers and thought leaders through LBG Canada partners
- Contribution to evolving practice through steering and/or valuation committee participation, and the annual voting process
- Use of LBG Canada logo and right to cite membership in external publications
- Opportunity for profile on LBG Canada website, at meetings, in webinars and media campaigns
- Recognition as adopter of an international best practice model/framework (DJSI)
- Customized annual report highlighting your company’s strengths and opportunities to maximize community investment, employee volunteering and giving programs, including year-on-year internal performance comparison
- Supported access to data set, to answer key strategic questions
- LBG online platform offers access to the larger LBG data set
- LBG Canada enables more effective use of technology and grant management platforms, such as Sponsorium, Benevity, Volinspire, SmartSimple etc.